Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tomorrow is going to be a horrible day

My sister has to have her tonsels out and I have to sit in a hospital all day. She gets her surgery
at 10am, she has to be there at 8am. I really dont feel like getting up early and going. This is my
break after all and I want to sleep late. When my mom was sick and had to have her surgery o
over the summer, she never came to see my mom... She stayed home the whole time and spent
time with her boyfriend instead.... But my mom is forcing me to go... Which I think is not fair..
She also wants me to get my knee checked out because I hurt my knee before Thanksgiving and
I have not gotten it checked out yet. Since I hurt it, I took one week off, and I have been dancing
on it and tumbling on it full out ever since I hurt it, and now it is probably hurt even worse which will really stink.. Well I gotta go bye..

No comments: