Thursday, December 4, 2008

MOVIE TIME! :-)

The movie that I saw that has made a big impact on my life is High School Musical 1. This movie was almost like my freshman year with trying new things. The characters that I liked the most were Troy, Gabriella, Sharpay, Kelsi, Ryan, Chad, Zeke, and Taylor. I like all these characters because they all have a variety of different personalities. I like them all because of the way they deal with situations. They always say "We're all in This Together." What I like about the plot is that they tell the events of the story in order. They dont go out of order. It tells a story. This movie made me laugh and cry at the same time. There was the sad moments when on New Years Eve, all of a sudden Gabriella was gone, and Troy didnt know where she was. The time I laughed was when everyone wanted to be something totally different from what they are, and Sharpay started to get mad. It did remind me of events in my life where I have had friends taht wanted to try soemthing new, and then another person was like ew to them for trying something new. I saw this movie a bijillion times. What really caused me to see it again is Zac Efron playing Troy Bolton because he is so hot. Also all the singing, acting and dancing in it too. The first time I saw it I was at my house with my sister, brother and parents. My sister enjoyed the movie as much as I did because she also thinks that Zac Efron is hot. My mom thought that the movie was cute. I would recomend this movie to a friend, only if they didnt think it was babyish. I know it sounds that way, but I am into acting, dancing, and singing, and this movie has it all. I would recomend it to a stranger, why not? This is one of the best movies that I have ever seen.

No comments: