Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Hampster that lived in a Boot on the Riverbank Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Hammy Meets Wise Old Frog
When Hammy and Martha drove downstream, they came to a frog sitting on a lilly pad thinking. The frog said, "Hello Matha, and who is this?"
"This is Hammy the hamster," Martha said.
"Hello," said Hammy.
"I am Wise Old Frog," replied the frog.
Hammy said, "I am pleased to meet you."
"How did you arrive on the riverbank?" asked Wise Old Frog.
"I was wandering through the woods and saw Martha's chimney which had smoke coming out of it and then I cleared her chimney becuase the squirrels kept putting their acorns in there. Then I ate breakfast at her house and now I am covered in soot and ashes," said Hammy.
"Then, I advise you to take a shower," said Wise Old Frog.
"I would if I knew where to find one," said Hammy.
"If you look hard enough you will find one," said Wise Old Frog.
Hammy thought about that as Martha started up the boat and headed toward G.P., the guinea pig's house.

No comments: