Thursday, December 11, 2008

Adolf Starfish monologue

There I was at the Nazi death camp. Everyday new people came in, but people also died. I always smelt the burning flesh of the people dying in the gas chambers. Believe me, it was not a very pleasant smell. People were also shot dead if they were starting to get sick, looked too skinny, or refused to work. It was a horrible sight. There was innocent people dying all around you. I couldn't wait for the day that I finally got out of there. Now whenever I see people, I treat them differently. I treat them as if everyday was their last day to live. Back when I worked at those camps, the people never knew when they were going to die, but they knew there was a chance that they would. I am so glad that the world is not as bad today as it was back then. That, my good grandchildren, was the story of when I worked in a Nazi death camp way back when I was a youngster. The conditions were harsh. That's why I am so glad that the world really is not as bad as it was back then.

No comments: