Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thursday, November 19th, 2008

Well, Thursday, November 19th, 2008, after school, I had dance from 5-8:30 and it was also watching week. I was going back to acro after taking a week off because of homework. The first half hour of class was great, I was doing really well, then when we got to bouncing front tucks on the trampoline, thats when everything started going down hill. As i was doing my front tuck, I landed on my heels and my left knee hyperextended my knee backwards. I refused to go to the emergency room, so I sat out for the rest of my class. Then I went and watched my musical theatre class. They used props like they do in Whose Line is it Anyway, when they use the props as something it really is not. I was upset I could not participate. Then I went and watched my pointe class. I was really looking forward to class earlier that day, and then I got really upset when I got hurt. After, my pointe class, I found out that me, Jess McKinnon and Joey Diaz won Mrs. McKinnon at the teacher auction for only $5. I am excited that I get to follow her around this years again, and teacher her spanish classes. Me and Jess won her last year for $60. I am surprised how low the price is. Senora Ruch went for almost $300 last year, and this year she only went for $25. Wow.... Well I gotta go. Talk to everyone later. <3, Brianna

1 comment:

CWTeacher said...

Wow... good thing I didn't do the teacher auction. I might have only gone for 25 cents. How humiliating!
:-(