Thursday, October 30, 2008

Be Kind to Arachnids this week....

Why be kind to them? Because what did they ever do to you. Well okay, well some bite, but usually they are only the poisonous ones, so you can kill those ones. the other spiders just wanna live and have a nice life. If one gets in your way, try to help it and move it, but do not kill it. My sister and I name the spiders that are outside our house in their webs. WE love to make up all different names such as Billy Bob, Billy Bob Jr., Sir Billy Bob and all kinds of other silly names. This week, i have brought in something everyday for be kind to arachnids week, and I won my spider ring on the second day, along with my baby spider, and this weekend I am going to make my baby spider a house, just like I did last year, and enter it in the contest. I was also spider queen last year in my theatre arts 1st period class.
Now I want to end this post with the Be Kind to Arachniids week song:
dah Dah Dah Da DA DA
Be Kind to Arachnids this week
For those 8 legged friends are our brothers.
Be kind to the spiders and mites
Though they may make you die of fright. Ahh!
Dont forget to be kind to your bug
when you see him give him a giant hu..uu..ug.
For this is his be kind to week
And he will live always forever and forever. YAY!

~Spider Queen of Creative writing 2008-2009 period 3... Brianna

No comments: