Sunday, October 19, 2008

WHY?

Why doesnt she like me as a friend anymore?
We have been friends since we were 2.
Why does she make up an exucse everytime i ask her to hang out?
Why would you sit there and lie to your best friend?
I know I wouldn't. I would be a true friend.
"You're a true friend, You're here till the end, You pull me aside, When something ain't right, Talk with me now and into the night, 'Til it's alright again, You're a true friend"- Hannah Montana
"True friends will go to the end of the earth, Till they find the thing you need, Friends hang on through the ups and the downs, Cause they've got someone to believe in"- Hannah Montana
I guess we arent friends anymore.
Should I shut her out of my life?
or stay friends with her?
I do not know what to do.
We have been friends for so long, and people do change,
Will she ever be my friend again?
I would love to be friends with her again.
We have had so much fun, and too many good times together.
I just wish we could be friends again, and start hanging out again.

1 comment:

cwmaria08 said...

My best friend did the same to me. She ignored me and hoped I would just leave her alone before she told me that she didn't want to be my best friend anymore. I know it's really hard, but time will heal you. Be strong, and good luck. =)
~maria