Thursday, October 16, 2008

Journal: October 16, 2008

So, today is October 16, 2008. This week is going by so fast. Monday, we didnt have school, Tuesday, went by really fast, Wednesday we had the psats which stank! I hate testing it is so boring. Well atleast next year i dont have to take them and i get to sleep in late! WOOT!! well last night i had dance. I had jazz from 5-630, and my aunt told us that we are going to be doing 2 jazz dances. One will be with a little spanish twist in it, and the other dance is The Nicest Kids in Town from hairspray, and we are going to use the same costumes from when we did Hairspray last year. Then the next class, i had tap from 630-730. We have been working on the same combination from the first day of dance. We just cant seem to finish it. lol. Then from 730-830, I had ballet company, which is the ballet competition team at my dance school. We worked hard, and even though there are different age levels in he class, everyone worked equally. Then from 830-930, i had my regular ballet class. We worked on pique turns and double pirouette turns. It was a fun night. Well, The Haunted coffeehouse show is in a week, and i cant wait! We have been working so hard on this show. Hopefully it comes out really good, and entertaining. Thriller and Monster Mash are the best. I love us dancers and also the CREEPERS ARE AMAZING!!!!!!

1 comment:

CWTeacher said...

I can't wait to see the dances (and all of the other stuff, too) in the haunted coffeehouse. Yippee! This will be an exciting week.